TABS

Monday, November 10, 2014

DIY: The Skeleton Bag Part 2!

Hi there! Welcome back for part 2! I'm glad this is done and over with. It's not that I didn't like the project. I loved it and had so much fun and with it and I love the out come. BUT! And that's a big one I know, I just absolutely struggled with putting the video together for it. Mostly 'cause it's my first one that I'm actually in front of the camera. Granted it's not til the end, but it makes me nervous watching myself. hahaha

Silly I know. I do have another one for Christmas stuff I'm getting together and I'm not sure if  I'll do it the same or not. You'll just have to stay tuned to see :)

Now, for this part I don't have any pictures just my video. Part 1 has the measurements on that post and some pictures. So, if you're just seeing this I would check out that part first and then this. :)
I do hope to update it at some point with pictures of the finished bag.

ON TO THE SHOW!

(Edit 11/13/14: here are the pictures of the bag!)





Now you know why I call it the Skeleton Bag!


If you are having trouble viewing the video below check out my channel, Sew Crazy About Crafting, for this video and more.





 Don't forget if you like this and want to see more hit that thumb up button and subscribe!



As always,
Have a wonderful day!
I will be linking to most of these Parties.

2 comments:

  1. When my boys were small, I used to sew a bit and I'm really admiring your pockets. I know how hard it is to make them look that nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much.:) Even though I messed up on them a bit I still like how they turned out!
      Have a wonderful day!
      -Ashleigh

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...