TABS

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Skeleton Bag Part 1

Hello! Today is the beginning of a little  bag making series I'm working on. I ended up having to break the video up into parts because it was just way to long. I can't release each video every week. Though I would love to I just don't know if  I'm going to be able to. ( Because our internet sucks and it takes a lot of bandwidth.)

 I hope you enjoy and continue to watch the rest as I'm able to get it/them out. I'm not sure how many more video's it's going to take to complete the one bag.

One more thing. In the video I did make a mistake.  I will correct it later on when I realize what I've done . Other then that enjoy!



 Here are some pictures I took and the measurements. Rest will be in video below or look on my YouTube Channel:  Sew Crazy About Crafting


 You're going to want 4 rectangles that are 17 by 13 inches.

 That's width by height 
 I used vinyl from Jo-Anna's.
 Cut that at 17 by 4 inches.
 Again that's width  by height. 

The pockes that are not shown here ( which is basically part 1 is all about)  sizes are;
Phone pocket: cut two 8 by 6 1/2 inch ( width by height) 
Small pocket: cut two 5 by 6 1/2 ( width by height)

Also you're going to want stiff interfacing for this project. 




That's is for now I hope you like this and keep an eye out for the next part!
If  you like this video and want to see more  give it a thumbs up and subscribe!



Have a wonderful day!
I will be linking to most of these Parties.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome ash... thanks for all the helpful tips .. I'll keep that in mind when I am ready to make my own bag here pretty soon .. you inspired me . ... can't wait for part 2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so glad you like this! I've gotta get part 2 finished. lol :)
      Hopefully sometime next week I'll get it put up!
      I can't wait to see the bag you make ,too!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...