TABS

Monday, May 1, 2017

Minnie Mouse Inspired Dress (Video)


Hey guys! Today I wanted to share with you the dress I made for my daughters Birthday. She decided that she wanted a Minnie Mouse party theme for her Birthday. So, naturally, I decided she needed a birthday dress to wear.

Ever since then she has wanted to wear that dress over and over and over. I'm going to take that as a sign that she loves it!  She loves to twirl in it too.

I made this dress with no pattern  and you can see where I made mistakes... a lot of mistakes. But that's okay trial and error are what make learning more fun....I guess at least hahaha



 The Bow is missing because I didn't like it and I took it out. I have yet to fix it and replace it.







Let me know what you guys think! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! I will answer to the best of my ability! So, you know, no quantum physics questions please.  hahaha


If you are having trouble viewing the video below please check the link here Sew Crazy About Crafting. It will take you to my YouTube channel and you can play the Video from there!






Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel ( Sew Crazy About Crafting You Tube)


Follow me on Instagram (@sewcrazyaboutcrafting ) I post on there more and you get kind of a behind the scenes  look at some of the crafts I make and don't post here

Follow me on Crafty Amino  (Sew Crazy About Crafting)

Follow me on Pinterest  https://www.pinterest.com/amoriles/




Have a wonderful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...