TABS

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

🎃Boo-It-Yourself🎃 Wooden Halloween Sign

Hey there! Look it's the First Boo-It-Yourself of the season! I'm so excited to share it with you guys!!!

I really hope you like it. It's been so much fun making it and working on it. Just trying to make it super duper awesome! I'm very happy with it. But as always there are somethings I don't like about it. But its me just nit picking.

Let me know what you guys think! Don't forget to check out the video Below and give it a thumbs up on YouTube!

Here's some quick Pics of it. I do wish I would of taken some before and after pics. Oh well, guess you'll just have to watch the video to see what it looked like before.😊






I just did simple decorations cause I didn't pull all my Halloween stuff out yet




If you are having trouble viewing the video below please check the link here Sew Crazy About Crafting. It will take you to my YouTube channel and you can play the Video from there!





Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel ( Sew Crazy About Crafting You Tube)


Follow me on Instagram (@sewcrazyaboutcrafting ) 

I post on there more and you get kind of a behind the scenes  look at some of the crafts I make and don't post here.😊

Follow me on Crafty Amino  (Sew Crazy About Crafting)

Follow me on Pinterest  https://www.pinterest.com/amoriles/


Have a wonderful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...