TABS

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Harry Potter Inspired Shoes!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT! ONLY 2 WEEKS AWAY UNTIL WE LEAVE SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!

Oh, wait you didn't know..... Ahem, let me explain. In 2 WEEKS! 
Sorry, I'm yelling again aren't I, let me whisper.  
In 2 weeks we are going to Universal Studio's in Orlando! I'm sooooooo excited!
That better? I whispered at you. :)

 Anywhoodle, we are going there and in getting prepared to go I decided I needed some Harry potter decorated shoes. Really, really,really, needed them. I looked up tons of pictures and became obsessed with the idea. So, I made some.

If you don't already know I'm a HUGE Harry Potter fan. Like, BIIIIIIIIIIIG Fan. These are the books that really got me into reading. 

I grew up reading these books. If it wasn't for my mother ( Thank you by the way :D )getting me to read them I would just be..... I don't know. Not Me. Well, I would be me. I'll always be me, but I would be a different and much more boring version of me I suppose. That's what I like to think at least. 

Okay so moving on to what you are actually here for! 

THE SHOES!












Yes, these shoes are a bit dirty, but that's 'cause they are old and even hand-me downs. lol Well, if you could still call it that. My sister gave them me because they hurt her feet. And this is after years of me wearing them. So, yeah, they are dirty. But I'm not going to draw on brand new shoes. Just not going to do it. Unless, I get those 5 dollar one's from Walmart just for that purpose then that's a different story.

I got lost, what were we talking about? 

Oh, right, Shoes!

So! What do you think? 

They may be simple but I like them. I didn't want overly done shoes that wasn't going to match anything I would wear with them. ( Yes I'm weird, but we already established that, hahaha )


I also made a video of them You can watch that down below. 
If you are having  trouble viewing the video below You can Check out my Channel on YouTube (<--- Click here) Or Search Sew Crazy About Crafting on YouTube and check out the rest of my video's as well!  Also, don't for get to hit that thumbs up if you like this video and if you haven't already hit Subscribe to become a Crazy Crafter!








I really hope you like this. That's probably going to be it for a while as I have things I have to do to get ready to go. So in the mean time I hope you guys

Have a wonderful day!



I will be linking up to most of these link parties!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful project - an old worn pair of stained shoes transformed by magic into something new and lots of fun -- doesn't get better than that - you are very gifted - please keep using and sharing all your talents - take care -- love g-mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe! Thanks G-mom! I love you too!
      Hope you are having a wonderful day!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...