TABS

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

DIY: Reusable Swiffer Duster With Baby Wash Cloths

Hello! I'M BAAAACK!
 Well I wasn't really gone that long just a month. Lot has been going on and my whole December got away from me before I knew it and I had no time to upload anything else Christmas or December related. I guess it will just have to wait until next Christmas. Oh well.

 This tutorial is super simple, a lot of fun, and cute! Because it's PINK! Well, you could technically make it any color  you want depending on the wash cloths you have or purchase.                        


This is a video tutorial. I have a couple of pictures, but they are all the after pictures. No before or during. Just that after.

I hope you like this video. If you have any problems with viewing it. You can just search Sew Crazy About Crafting on YOUTUBE or just click the link! And it will be on my channel page.








Now I'm sure there are tons of these DIYs out there but I wanted to try my hand at it and I made mine with baby wash cloths. I believe the brand I used is SPASILK. I'm not 100% sure on that since it has been almost three years since I first received them for Emma. It was a lot of fun and it was super quick and easy to make. 

Here is after of it being done.

And here is a close up of the dust it collected. Now it might not be a lot in the picture. Or look like a lot I should say. Because, I stupidly stupidly stupidly dusted before I made this... SMART! I know. But before I made this I was just using  a single baby wash cloth to dust by hand. I pretty much just would dust the top of my electronics and were I could reach. I hated moving them so I wouldn't. And now that I have this I can get everywhere! I am lazy lol

I hope you like this don't forget to thumbs up that video if you like it and want to see a tour of my Craft corner!  AND SUBSCRIBE! Please, I mean. Please Subscribe :D


Have a wonderful day!


I will be posting to most of these link parties!

2 comments:

  1. Terrific idea -- super video - you make folks feel right at home with you -- keep the good ideas coming- love - g mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you G-mom! I will try to keep thinking of some lol
      love,
      Ashleigh

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...