TABS

Sunday, March 10, 2013

No Pattern Pajama Pants

Wow it has been so long. Sad I know,but as my previous post states I've been busy. Kids, house, teeth (wisdom teeth that is) and more. I have still been sewing, but me being me I didn't take my tutorial pictures as I was sewing. Mostly 'cause when I was making it I wanted to get it done and over with. Hahaha


Anyway, this tutorial I did back in, I believe, January. Yeah that long.... wow. SO! Now on to the show!

What you'll need:
  • About a 1/2 yard of pre-washed cotton or flannel material ( more depending on the size you are making these are roughly for 6-9 month)
  •  Sewing machine or needle and thread
  • thread to match your selected material 
  •  scissors or rotary cutter and cutting mat 
  • ruler and a water soluble pen/ pencil/ chalk which ever you use/ prefer 













































Best picture I could get of her. She's wicked fast. hahaha







Well that's about it any questions don't hesitate to ask! As always, 


Have a wonderful day!






Ashleigh

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...