TABS

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

SOOOO SORRY!

Or should that be seeeeeewwww! hahaha Anyway, there has been a lot going on here and there and when I do have time to post something I just want to sit on my butt a relax. SO HOPEFULLY, hopefully, I will finally post up Emma's pj pants tutorial I made forever ago. But that depends On how I feel I just got my left side wisdom teeth out and I'm in and out of feel like crap and pain. SO Just letting you all know I haven't forgotten about my Blog. Just been  busy.

6 comments:

  1. Take care of yourself and rest a lot -- we know you will be back in full swing as soon as possible -- wisdom teeth are difficult to handle -- but it will feel greattttttttt when the healing is done..... love to all - G-mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha I wasn't expecting MC Pickles!! This is yo momma! Anyway, now I am going to use my gmail more than my other. I hope to start blogging again soon. I am not ready to share my blogs with the world yet! Soon, though, soon. I am very proud of you!


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I saw your first comment I was like wtf who's this then I saw your second. lol
      Thank you!
      Share your blog when your ready! Let me know.

      Delete
  4. My gmail is creamcheeseandpickles@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...