TABS

Monday, March 24, 2014

This to that Three!!!

Now that I'm enjoying turning old clothes into brand new clothes I'm just going to be making  more of these this to that post. Which I'm very excited about. YAY!  :)

The first shirt I'm showing is a shirt I made a while back. I never wore it cause I don't like my back or my arms.  So, it just sat there and sat there and sat there. Then I got the idea about the beginning of winter to take one of my cardigans sweaters and chop off the back and use the polka dot part on that. It took me forever to get around to it so, literally,  2 week before spring  I finished it. :) hahaha Well, at least its done! I can at least still wear it here for a couple of more weeks/days. It's still been off and on cold here.
 The cardigan I got as a Christmas gift from my parents. (Thank you! And Sorry I cut up your gift! lol :) )
And that's all I have to say about that one. I like it just fine before. I just wanted to try something new.













Yeah really not much to show. Simple but cute I think. :)


Oh What to do you think of my new blog lay out?
I'm still fixing it here and there, but so far I like it. As the previous post states " Excuse the mess".

Have a Wonderful Day!

2 comments:

  1. I love that. . You are so creative. ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just wish I would of got off my butt and made it sooner Lol :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...