TABS

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

♥DIY♥ Hello kitty Key Chain

Hi there! So this is another DIY. This time I made a key chain for my best friend. She is just in LOVE with Hello Kitty. And who can blame her, Hello Kitty it just so CUTE!

I made her one previously and it was eh, okay I suppose not good, But meh. Yeah you get my point. So I knew I needed to remake it. And it was perfect timing with her coming back to town and all.

I don't have the DIY in Pictures but I have a video instead. But I do have so pictures of the after.

I used Sculpy Souffle Igloo for Hello Kitty's face. Then a regular Sculpy for the bow(red,can't remeber the names) and nose (yellow , again can't remember). Then Sculpy Souffle black (can't remember the special name for it) for the eyes, whiskers, and the edge of the bow.

I loved how it turned out.It's so soft. I like it a lot.

So here are some pictures and the video just below!.





Not a whole lot of pictures I know but that's okay. I'm super proud of this project and I hoped that she liked it as well.


If you are having trouble viewing the video  below check out my You Tube Channel and watch it from there, or search Sew Crazy About Crafting on You Tube. And then watch my other video's while you are there!





I hope you like this. I hope to be able to get more project up on my Blog and You Tube Channel but to be honest I've just been  BLAH lately. Just been one of those months for me where it's like " nope  I'm just not gonna do it. It's not happening...." But yeah, I hope that all turns around soon 'cause I really do like and miss making things.


I hope you  have a wonderful day!



I will be posting to most of the link parties!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome awesome. .love it alot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable-wonderful little key chain-- another great project from SEW CRAZY ABOUT CRAFTING -- love g-mom

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...