Monday, August 11, 2014

Update: Thread Organizer

Hello all!  This is an update to one of my most popular post the DIY: Theard Organizer. Well, it was my MOST popular until I made this fantastic video tutorial on how to make your shoes have no laces or slip-on shoes.(Click here for more on that)
Anywhoodle, like I said before this is just a quick update on that  showing that I actually did go back and finish all my pegs. SO! On to pictures!

Before 2( before I adding the painted letters)
Loving it! 

Finished up and in it's new spot!

Close up ....ish.  :)

So, that's about it. It took me awhile to finish it. 'Cause it actually got broken. (Momma always said " don't play ball in the house.") <- True story.
After that and it was fixed I took the letters and spray painted them white. After they were dry I used spray paint glitter. I thought it would be more glittery, but I like just the one coat of glitter. I'm sure if you did several coats of the glitter paint it would be super glittery.

And that's it!

Have a wonderful day!
I will be linking up to most of these parties


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...