TABS

Friday, January 10, 2014

AMs Birthday!

Well hello, hello! Happy birthday! - Merry Christmas!- Happy Birthday! - Happy New year!
We have a busy end of the year, every year. hahaha
 So this quick little post is just some of the pictures I got of Am's b-day.

 The banner the kids and I made
 Lex birthday card.
 Emmas birthday card
 I forgot candles  so we found a match to use hahahaha!
My mother is so weird hahahaha


Yeah that's all the pictures I got, 'cause after that my camera died.
:-(

 Next post Christmas pictures!

2 comments:

  1. I love it.. miss you guys so much...so funny I hate when my camera dies too .. oh wait I don't have a camera just my phone :( .. hehe love you guys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We miss you guys too! Hope we can see you soon :-)
      Hahahahaha yeah my camera was my phone for a bit until Am got me an awesome camera!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...