TABS

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

EMMA!


Yes, As promised here's her Birthday post. There are not a lot of pictures and the one I got aren't that great, but it'll do :-). I plan on taking more today of her  in her birthday dress I made her and her new favorite dress I made her is a yellow one. You'll see I'll get the pictures up as soon as I can! Enjoy!

 She wasn't sure what to do with it at first.

" Maybe I'll just eat this sprinkle.."

" Oh that's pretty good"
 "Oops"


"YUM YUM YUM"

" Yeah, I'm Cute."




Who Doesn't love food! hahahaha




 Sorry they are little grainy I took them on my phone while I was taking a video of her. 



 Have A Great Day!



Ashleigh

1 comment:

  1. OH I LOVE THESE!!!!!!! They tell a perfect story. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...