TABS

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

OH Christmas Tree, OH Christmas Tree!

Blah-blah blaaah blaaah blah-blah-blah....

Lovly song I know! Anywhoodles, I thought I might put up some pictures of us decorating the tree. They are from a little while ago.



Lex reading the instructions to make sure we put it together right







I love my Dollar Tree tree skirt!


Here's it all lit up. so pretty :-)


This is my window decoration I made. Yes I made with my  Cricut :-)





Well it wasn't much but I hope you all liked it.
HAVE A GREAT DAY!




p.s. I just added "reactions"  let me know what you think!

8 comments:

  1. Your page needs a "like" button, like fb. I would "like" it! haha

    This is your too-lazy-to-log-in-to-google sister, btw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol hello beecee! It does have that.at the bottom of each post and the bottom of the page

      Delete
    2. oh wait... no its doesn't just a G+ botton

      Delete
  2. Very nice..you guys did a good job...I love watching families work together ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya, this is yo momma who finally retrieved her email that work considers "spam" pfffft.

    I love it! Your window is fab!

    Set a timer on that camera so we can see YOU! :)

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...the "like" equivilant on Google. That I'd have to sign in to use correctly, haha.

      Your sister, again

      Delete
  4. Love the Decorations -- Oh Christmas- Oh Christmas -- the most magical wonderful time of the year - somehow it brings out the very best in all of us -- may you and yours have all your hopes and dreams come true now and through all the years to come -- Love to all -- g-mom

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...