TABS

Monday, February 9, 2015

DIY:Valentines Day Arrow Wall Art (video)

Hello all! I'm super happy to share this wall art with you I LOVE IT! It's so cute!



 I like that you don't have to keep it just for Valentine's day. Which, I'm definitely keep this up all year on my wall it's just to cute and turned out like I wanted it to. Well, minus the extra drawing I did on it but I can live with it.

I'm going to be making another on to go in my bedroom. I love it that much!!!


So here are some pictures  and the video will show you how to make it!
Here is the close up of it.

And here it is on  my wall! Sooooo cute!

If you have trouble viewing the video blow you can check out my YouTube channel.  Or search Sew Crazy About Crafting on YouTube.
Don't to forget to give the video a thumbs up if you like it! Also, if you haven't already, hit that subscribe button and become a Crazy Crafter!




I really hope you like this! I would love to see what you come up with!

Well that's about it I have to finish the rest of Lex's Valentine's  goody bag's for his class. YAY! hahaha ;) 

Hope you all have a wonder Valentines's day!

Have a wonderful day!


I will posting this on most of these Link Parties!

7 comments:

  1. This arrow project is awesome and your Co host Emma my beautiful granddaughter did a good job..she entertained me so much
    love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. This arrow project is awesome and your Co host Emma my beautiful granddaughter did a good job..she entertained me so much
    love you guys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Yeah she cracks me up hahaha she's a goof-ball that one!
      We love you too

      Delete
  3. Valentine Arrows absolutely adorable-cupid will surely want those for his very own - keep all the good ideas coming - looking forward to the next one - love g-mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you on the Teach Me Tuesday. Love your project! I can see why you would want to make another.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes It was lots of fun to make to because it was so quick!
      Thanks for stopping by!
      Have a wonderful day
      -Ashleigh

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...