TABS

Monday, October 8, 2012

First One!

Yay! So this is for sharing things with my family and little crafts I like to do. So today I was meaning to clean but instead I looked up craft sites. Hahaha. Much more fun I think.
   On a personal note my family of four is happy, healthy, and Awesome.
   That's it for my first post stay tuned for every Friday I'm going to start putting up the craft of the day-if I can- and a few pic's of the little ones. Emma is trying to crawl and Lex is learning the Alphabet and counting. Busy,busy house hold.

4 comments:

  1. Oh! I understand posting now! Good job . . . now you keep us posted!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will! YAY! My first comment so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw this when I was cleaning out my inbox, I'llhave to remember to bookmark it when I get home on my computer. Looks great so far (except all the mayo in that other post, hahah)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol I knew you wouldn't like that part. lol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...