TABS

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Crafty Friday- A day late

Well, Yesterday I didn't have time to post my Crafty Friday craft so I'm doing it today. BUT!  I some how no long have the pics I took on my phone with A.m(Allan) having to fix it and all that so it some how got deleted.  I only have the end results. Sorry. But! I do, however, have the links from were I got the project from. so I'll put that here. You can also find it in the crafts tab on the home page.

So, here are my end results I bought everything from the dollar store .Including the flowers. I already had the mod podge ,which I got from my wonderful grandmother(Thank you!), it's the gloss kind. I don't know if it makes a difference than the one on frugal girls, but it seem to work for me. I don't think it matter which kind you have. 
 I didn't glue the ribbon on so I could change it out . I mixed purple and silver glitter, because I didn't have enough purple. I also didn't use the extra fine glitter that was called for.


Well there's today's craft. Hope you guy's enjoyed it! I'll re-post the link in case you need to copy and past it. 

Have a Wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...