TABS

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Deathly Hallows Key Chain From Polymer Clay

I actually made this on Harry Potter's birthday to celebrate him of course! If you're a Harry Potter fan then you'll be very familiar with this symbol from Deathly Hallows. I'm not as happy with out come as I would of like to have been but its not bad. It's a pretty simple tutorial. Again it is a video tutorial. Don't worry I haven't forgotten my blog  with picture tutorials I'm just really liking filming my tutorials too! hahaha :)
Well I hope you enjoy this. I had fun making it!


If for some reason you can't see the video below you can always go to my channel and watch it from there!



SO! How did you like it? Don't forget if you like it hit that like button and subscribe!
 I will be putting more video tutorials up.




Have a wonderful day!

I will be linking up to most of these parties!

4 comments:

  1. I will be making this for my brother's birthday! I would love for you to share a project on my Meet Up Monday Blog Party!

    http://jennymaire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Glad it helped you out! :)
      I will definitely be checking it out!
      Have a wonderful day!
      -Ashleigh

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing with us at the Teach Me Tuesday Linky Party! Hope you can join us again:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...