TABS

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Fabric Box!

Hello! Hello! Hello!
 I hope you all like my new name of my site! I though it was more fitting since I'm kind of running out of recipes and moving  more towards sewing projects. There will still be other crafty projects. So don't worry!


Now on to the box making!


Oh and I have to warn you there are going to be alot of pics and I mean ALOT!


You'll need:



  • 1 yard ( probably less) outer fabric ( cotton or flannel Material) 
  • 1 yard (probably less) lining fabric ( I didn't write it below but I used an old night shirt I never used)
  • scissors and/or rotary blade
  • sewing machine
  • self healing mat  
  • pins
  • General knowledge of sewing ( hahaha had to throw that in.) 
And Also forgot to mention I used flannel because its what I had on hand.































































































 Well I hope you all enjoyed If you have any questions feel free to ask! let me know if you try it out!


HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!











1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed that a LOT!! Awesome! Interesting! and made me smile, too :)


    Love,

    Yo Mommy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...