TABS

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Recipe Tuesday! On Wednesday!

Again I'm late with my post but its not my fault we had an internet outage for three days. Which was stupid. So we just got out internet back yesterday. But I was lazy and A.m(Allan) was playing his game for most the day. Which I don't blame him. 'Cause he's been working like crazy. So I decided to make him cookies because he wasn't feeling good and before I started it I thought hey that can be for my recipe Tuesday. So it was a win win situation.
 Always good to know for a baking tip have all your dairy -eggs, milk, butter, what ever it may be that's usually cold- have it at room temp before baking with it. Not melting but room temp just to take that extra chill off of it. It will bake better.


You will need:

  • 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
  • 1 tsp.baking soda
  • 1 tsp. salt
  • 1 tsp.vanilla
  • 1 cup butter (or 2 sticks)
  • 3/4 cup granulated sugar( white sugar)
  • 3/4 cup packed brown sugar.( That means when you spoon the brown sugar in the cup pack it down (push down) with the spoon.)
  • 2 large eggs 
  • 1 3/4 cup chocolate chips.




Preheat your oven to 375*F


Combine Flour, baking soda, salt in small bowl.


In large bowl Beat butter, granulated sugar(white sugar), brown sugar, and vanilla until creamy.



Should look something like this.
 
Add one egg at a time. Beating well after each.


                                     


                                                          Gradually add in flour mixture 



                                                    Add in chocolate chips.


On ungreased cookie sheet drop cookie dough with rounded table spoon.




                                          Bake  9-11 minutes or until golden brown.


Now mine for some reason always burn on the bottom 'cause of my oven. so I have to take them out when they don't look quite done on top,or golden brown, half the batch I burned the bottom of :-( but that's okay I don't mind a crunchy cookie. Hahahaha.

Well there's recipe for Tuesday, Today! :-)
 Have a great day!

Oh wait before you go!
Here's Lex "reading" to Emma this morning.




2 comments:

  1. Awesome....thanks for the tip on putting cold stuff out before starting..great tip
    pic of lex and Emma is very precious!!!!
    Can't wait for your next project of the day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!I'm glad you liked it!
      I love that pic. It was so cute too.
      I'll when I post it up I'll send it to you.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...