TABS

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Super Easy Recipe Tuesday!

OMG! I actually got a recipe out on a Tuesday! Hahahaha
So as the title says this recipe is super easy. Super Duper! 
 Have you ever just come home been so tired didn't really wanna cook dinner but knew you're family was hungry -besides just telling to fend for them self's-  and you sure as heck didn't wanna spend money on take out. Well this is the perfect recipe for those nights! Simple as 1-2-3.

This recipe I actually got from my mom. She called it Cheater Chicken. I ,however, call it Zesty Chicken. So which ever name you like you can go with that.


What you'll need:

  • 1 pack of chicken ( breast or tenders doesn't matter)
  • 1 16 oz bottle of Zesty Italian Dressing/marinaded
  • 1  casserole type dish that you can bake in But it needs to be deep.( I don't know how deep the on I use is 'cause its old and was my great grandmothers.... I could be wrong could be just my grandmothers. Anyway I got it from my grandmother and it s doesn't have the sizes on it like most of the Pyrex does today.... although Its not Pyrex..... you get my point.) 




Preheat oven to 350*F


Put chicken in dish.


Pour in Zesty Sauce.


Make sure chicken is covered.
Put in oven For 45 minutes to and hour.( depending on how your oven is.) 
It needs to be deep as I have said because it can boil over. Also DO NOT cover with a lid because that will cause it to boil over.


Serve over rice and enjoy.
 It would also very good to add some steamed veggies such as green beans.


I really hope you enjoyed this SUPER DUPER  Simple Recipe!
Later this week I hope to put up the ornaments I  made. Hope you all check that put as well.
 And as always,

Have A Wonderful Day!



2 comments:

  1. That's old school cooking I call it 'lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing....will definitely try this recipe....good job ash!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...