TABS

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Crafty Crafty Scrapbook Making!

Well,Well, Well, So no recipe this week.....Or last week.... Sorry, but I've just been busy and I really don't have a new recipe to share with you guys.

Well, for starters Emma has been all over the place rolling and trying to crawl. So Cute! Lex and I have been working on "School work" as he call's it. Which is basically me teaching him letters, numbers, shapes colors. You know the Basics. And trying to keep up with house work, as well as trying to fit in working out everyday. So lots going on. Again Sorry this crafting project soooo late.
 So anyway, on to the book making! Please ignore the mess on my desk I tend to leave it messy Hahaha :-D



Step one! Make a book!
 Step two! that's it Have a good day!


Hahahaha just Kidding!
So I used chip board I took off the back of on of my paper packs and Cut it at 6 3/4 by 8 inches. For the front and back. So that's twice.
I punched holes at 1,3,5 and 7 inches. If you are using thick card stock paper to cover the chip board I recommend measuring it and punching the holes separate then gluing the card stock down to the chip board.



I then took 12 vanilla filing folders. ( Thank you G-Mom!) And cut them the same as the chip board 6 3/4 by 8 inches. Again Punching holes at 1,3,5 and 7 inches.





The ribbon I used is 7/8 inch or 22 mm. You don't have to use the same any should do. This is what I had on hand and it matched my book.


Line up the Holes on all the pages and front and back cover. If they don't line up perfectly its okay. Granted its better they do but its alright it they are just slightly off. long as you still have a hole you're okay.


I taped the end of my ribbon since it was so wide.

Hold the book with one hand tread the ribbon through with the other.


Should look like this.


Confusing I know, but just follow the numbers.





Tie a bow if you like. I didn't glue mine but I suppose you could to  make sure it stays.


This is how the ribbon on the end should look like



Here's the instructions I got it from in case  you couldn't follow mine.


I decorated the front of mine. And its a scrap book of the kids.


My first page. :-D



Well that is it. Hope you enjoyed it. If you decide to make this let me know how it turns out!


Have a great day!




2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I want to see the rest of the pages though. LOL funny that you are on the phone with me while I am typing this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops i didn't sign it. this is yo momma

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...