TABS

Friday, February 17, 2017

Target and Joann's Haul!

 Here's a quick video on my recent trip to Target and Joann's! Had a lot of fun thought I'd share  what I got!

If you are having trouble viewing the video below please check the link here Sew Crazy About Crafting. It will take you to my YouTube channel and you can play the Video from there!




Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel ( Sew Crazy About Crafting You Tube)


Follow me on Instagram (@sewcrazyaboutcrafting ) I post on there more and you get kind of a behind the scenes  look at some of the crafts I make and don't post here

Follow me on Crafty Amino  (Sew Crazy About Crafting)

Follow me on Pinterest  https://www.pinterest.com/amoriles/



Hope you guys like it!

Have a wonderful day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...