TABS

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

🎃Boo-It-Yourself🎃 Halloween Wreath



Hi there! So this month --if I'm able to get it done --I decided to make a little series called Boo-it- yourself!
I'm hoping to put out three video's total but it depends on if I'm able to make the third. I have a lot of work  to get done for Halloween  and I'm  not sure if at this point I'll be able to make and edit a third video in that time frame. Fingers crossed that it will, but I don't have high hopes for it knowing me hahaha

Let me show you some pictures first then you can watch the video on how I made it!

 My front door






 I really hope you guys like this one! If you have any questions please ask!

If you are having trouble viewing the video below please check the link here Sew Crazy About Crafting. It will take you to my YouTube channel and you can play the Video from there!






Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel ( Sew Crazy About Crafting You Tube)


Follow me on Instagram (@sewcrazyaboutcrafting ) I post on there more and you get kind of a behind the scenes  look at some of the crafts I make and don't post here


Follow me on Crafty Amino  (Sew Crazy About Crafting)





Hope you guys have a wonderful day!








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...