TABS

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Harry Potter Inspired Key Board Holder

Today I have this really cool Harry Potter Inspired Key Board to share with you! It was so fun to make.  I've seen them floating around the interwebs for a while now and I've always wanted one. SO I decided to make one for my keys!

I love how it turned out. Though to be honest I do kind of wish I would of left off the polka dots( I never thought I would say that HAHAHA! )It's pretty with them but I think it would of looked better without them. That's okay, It's unique! 

(I will post a watch me make things video later  of me making this so keep and eye out for that. )


ON TO THE SHOW!









Let me know what you think! 

That's it for now!


Have a wonderful day!





Don't forget to subscribe to my You tube Channel (   Sew Crazy About Crafting You Tube)
 Follow me on Instagram (@sewcrazyaboutcrafting ) I post on there more and you get kind of a behind the scenes  look at some of the crafts I make and don't post here
Follow me on Crafty Amino  (Sew Crazy About Crafting)

4 comments:

  1. So what is the spell for?

    And I love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the unlocking spell from Harry potter. AND THANK YOU!

      Delete
  2. i love this. you did such a great job making it.😊

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...