TABS

Friday, April 1, 2016

Kitty Cat Backpack

Hello all! Today I have this super cute and fun backpack to share that I made.  I love how it turned out. Well, except for the inside. I kind of messed up when I was putting the lining in, but that's okay It's my backpack so I really don't care for the most part. Plus it's on the inside so it's not like a HUGE eye sore.

As my Cali trip gets closer I decided I need a new bag to carry all  my goodies around in as we walk around Hollywood, the beach and Art museums. I initially intended this bag to be smaller and  more  for Emma. And in time it will be, but  as of right now I made it to big,  so I'll use it for me in the mean time and carry her stuff in it that she needs. :)

I'm going to see if I fix the lining by sandwiching the open seam and hand sewing it closed. I know there is a technical term for it but I can't think of what its called.... oh well.


On to the SHOW!






Well, I hope you liked it! I know I do!

Don't forget to subscribe to my You tube Channel (   Sew Crazy About Crafting You Tube)
 Follow me on Instagram (@sewcrazyaboutcrafting ) I post on there more and you get kind of a behind the scenes  look at some of the crafts I make and don't post here
Follow me on Crafty Amino  (Sew Crazy About Crafting)




Have a wonderfulday!





3 comments:

  1. wonderful choice of colors for this handy item and finished just in time for the trip to California -- it will keep hands free for all the needs when traveling with small children -- another feather in your arts and crafts hat..... love g-mom

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...