TABS

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Haul! Jan 2015 ( Jo-Anns, Target, And BestBUY)

This is just a quick post to let you all know I just posted a new Haul video! It's not from this last weekend but the week end before. ALSO, you HAVE to see what I got from BestBUY! It's so cool!

EVERY THING WAS A PENNY(each)!  Well, the things I picked up! I really have been wanting to go to the one here in my town to see if they have the same thing going on but I haven't had the time. So definitely watch until the end to see what I got there.

 There are not much craft things in this haul. But that's because I didn't need much this time. I still have  a lot of craft stuff I need to use and go through. So I'm trying my hardest not to just go buy things that I don't need. Unless I know I'm going to use it for a specific project and not just put it on the side and just be like " Oh, I'll do that later."

 I'm trying really, really, really, hard not to do that...

With that said! LOOK AT WHAT I GOT ! hahahaha








Don't for get to hit that thumbs up button if you like this and want to see more! Also, if you haven't already hit that Subscribe button and become a Crazy Crafter today!



HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!


2 comments:

  1. Funny stuff -- interesting stuff -- Emma almost stole the show -- lots of goodies -- have a wonderful Day -- love - g-mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha Thank you G-mom! I knew she was she was such a mess lol!
      Love you too!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...