TABS

Friday, September 19, 2014

Michael's Haul!

 Hello there!
  This is my first ever haul video and I am excited about it! I debated on putting on Sew Crazy About Crafting -- the blog-- or not but in the end I decided I would.  I know I have been doing a lot more video's than blog post but I'm trying to keep up with both I love my blog I will keep up with both as best as I can.

But! I have exciting news!!  ( Well, exciting for me at least!) Next week --hopefully if things go as planed-- I will be starting my Halloween tutorials!!!!!! Woooooooooooo! I'm so excited. If you don't already know Halloween is one of my favorite time's of the year.

I don't necessarily hate summer I just ..... I just don't like that it's so hot. You're probably thinking "well that's stupid it's summer, it's going to be hot, DUH!"  I just don't handle the heat well. Not saying I get sick or whatever from it, it's just really hard for me to get cooled off once I get hot. I can warm up in the winter just fine ( as long as the heat is not blowing right in my face lol) and be a nice medium warm. If that makes sense?.... I don't know .

ANYWAY! FAAAAAALLLL  need's to come faster!.... Like now. Right now... come on...



No? Okay.... :(


Well, here is the video. Hope you like it! Remember to Thumb's up AND Subscribe if you Want to see more!! If you can't see the video below click here or search for Sew Crazy About Crafting on You Tube! Enjoy!




Have a wonderful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...